Thursday, June 10, 2010

"What's This?"

I thought I'd taken some photos of the "World of Color" that we saw in the sky over Disneyland on Monday, but all I have are videos! Boohoo! So I'll have to find something else to post a blog about from our trip. Hmmm... let's see. I'll play a game instead!

Can you identify the items in the following photos and where they might be in Disneyland or in California Adventure?

A.

B.


C.


D.


E.


F.


G.


Answers:

A. A laser identification "thingy" by a door in the "Day One" exhibit on Main Street.

B. A "goon" in Sleeping Beauty's Castle. :)

C. Ghosts waiting in the foyer of The Haunted Mansion.

D. Broken down Matterhorn ride.

E. New geyser on the Grizzly River Run ride in California Adventure.

F. Papa Tom waiting for the Muppets 3-D Movie in Cal Adventure.

G. Inside the custodial closet of the Parking Structure restroom.

How did ya do?

1 comment:

  1. I didn't get them all. A Great Test. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete