Saturday, May 15, 2010

My First "Minnie" Adventure

I took my first solo trip to "The Happiest Place on Earth" about two months ago in the beginning of March. It was only for a few hours and was a fun quick visit, just me and my camera. With only going on one ride, I mostly was just enjoying being there. I got some fun shots, some are obvious where they were taken, and some might be a little less, but fun to guess.




My only ride for the day.









Aaarrrgg!!




Anybody know anything about Disney Gold Sticker?
I've never heard about it thats for sure.


C's Apple

Sorry for the "monster" long blog
I have trouble editing and choosing pictures, I'll try to whittle it down better next time.

2 comments:

  1. Great post, not to long, the more pictures the better. Never seen the gold card sign. Can't wait to see more PICS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day! Don't worry bout the length, you CAN't whittle down MAGIC. tee hee

    ReplyDelete